|18th Aug 2014✧21:572,205 notes|
|18th Aug 2014✧21:51142,632 notes|
Nothing more, nothing less.
The repelling forces of unconditional love, the most impossible type of love.
The kind of love, you know, the “if you love him you’ll let him go”, type love.
The love that hits you back five times harder than you hit it type love.
The Muhammad Ali Uppercut, knocking every molecule of oxygen out of you, love.
You’re lying there in the midst of darkness and a faint sense of reality.
Within a dream; deep deep inside, you feel the once shared heartbeat of your teammate-opponent.
That rhythmic voice of a heartbeat, whispering, just whispering to you to get back up, right before that match is called.
You are not a quitter, you’re a fighter.
The “float like a butterfly sting like that son of a bitch love” type fighter…
Theres no giving up in this game, because that love; it thrives in the soul.
Not a single soul, two souls dancing as one, fighting as one, repelling as one, yet holding that bond as one, as if two opposing magnets that only exist for the purpose of being pairs, had slipped into an unrelenting state of distant togetherness.
But then, even that dream starts to drift, and here I am staring at you. Walking out the door. Back turned, not a word, not a glance, nothing.
I feel myself in your thoughts, but only just barely, as that 10 expands exponentially with each step.
I lift my hand, but my eyes well up with disappointed hopes.
And I am left unconscious reaching;
Reaching for that dream; just far enough out of my grasp, yet close enough for the mere sight to taunt my imagination.
The truth is, I do love you, and I could let you go.
But that dream, i cannot and will not EVER let it out of my sight.
Even when defeat, with its arm held high, belt in hand,
I will never, ever let you go.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
|30th May 2014✧23:33113,485 notes|